131 South Main Street, Breckenridge, CO 80424
|Sunday|| 07:00am — 08:00pm |
|Monday|| 07:00am — 08:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00am — 08:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00am — 08:00pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00am — 08:00pm |
|Friday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
|Saturday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
Images of Clint's Bakery & Coffee House
- Angelique GertigNov, 29 2018★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆We were hoping for better. Mexican lattes were void of chocolate or cinnamon flavor, all we tasted was the latte, very disappointing for 4.50 for a large that I threw away half full. Blueberry buckle needed more blueberry flavor, and brownie was dry and lacked any rich brownie flavor, and they weren't from the "yesterday" basket, but should have been. As a baker, and frequent avid coffee drinker, I can make better from scratch at home. Sorry, we won't be back.
- Brandon LemensAug, 01 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★The Mexican Mocha was very good, not too sweet, not too little flavoring. The cappuccino was good as well. We got the Chocolate Cherry biscotti and it was fantastic, it was the perfect blend of chocolate and cherry. We also got the coffee cake, which is very cake like. It was the best coffee cake I have ever had, the icing was super good. I loved the atmosphere and the murals! The staff was kind and friendly. I would highly recommend this place.
The nearest companies
- Establishment, LodgingHyatt Residence Club Breckenridge, Main Street Station+1 970-547-2700505 South Main Street, Breckenridge, CO 80424
- Establishment, Real estate agencyResort Quest Real Estate+1 970-547-3300505 South Main Street # C2, Breckenridge, CO 80424
- EstablishmentBreckenridge Sports - Maggie Ski and Snowboard Rentals575 South Park Avenue, Breckenridge, CO 80424